Thursday 7 November 2013

Statement piece ideas

I'm currently helping a friend make her home more homely. She's done all the hard work, fitting a new kitchen, bathroom, knocking down walls etc but now she would like help with the soft furnishings. That's where I come in, and I love doing this stuff.

I would like to share my advice with you too. Go for statement pieces of furniture, colour scheme throughout and do your research on what your style is for example country cottage, shabby chic, vintage, modern industrial, minimal. Stick with that style throughout your house.

I will share with you some lovely statement pieces I have found, I will try and look at a range of price options.

Here's my first find.

Statement lamp

Ideal

http://www.lauraashley.com/table-lamps/cream-birdcage-lamp/invt/3391634

Great deal

http://www.dunelm-mill.com/shop/cream-birdcage-table-lamp-155465#5050210657124

This birdcage lamp would be a great statement piece in your living room. It gives a vintage, shabby chic feel to any living room.

No comments:

Post a Comment