Wednesday 20 November 2013

Warm you up



I just love snuggling up with my little ones and loved ones and getting all cosy. They love hot chocolates and I try and keep having a hot chocolate for a special treat. It's getting cold, we are all full of snuffles so before bed this evening we got our pj's and dressing gowns on and had a special treat - a hot chocolate. 

My children are dairy intolerant, so having a hot chocolate can be problematic. I use their dairy free milk which is called 'oatley' which you can get from any supermarket in the 'dairy free' section. The oatley has added calcium and as it is made from oats it is a natural healing product. I use coco powder and sugar to make up the hot chocolate. Then we have marshmallows on top to make it extra special.

It is a total treat and perfect for these cold winter nights. We sit around the table, and I ask them to tell me one good thing and one bad thing about their day. Then I ask them to tell me something they are thankful for. 

It's the perfect end to everyone's day. The hot chocolate warms our tummys and the conversation warms our hearts.

Try it with your loved ones and keep warm xx

No comments:

Post a Comment