Saturday 9 November 2013

Yummy scrummy recipe


I love cooking, I get such an enjoyment out of making cakes, presenting them and offering them to friends and family with a cup of tea. My husband recently bought home a box of dark and white Lindor chocolates. These are my favourite chocolates and I get quite excited about cooking with them. My mind started ticking over as to how I can mix these delicious chocolates into a cake.

Although I love making cakes, until recently they haven't always turned out too well. That is until I started using Mary Berry recipes. I find her recipes fool proof, literally every cake I make using her recipes turn out fantastic. I found her 'Death by chocolate' recipe and decided to use my Lindors in it.

Here is an online recipe of it:

http://taleof2kitchens.net/2013/02/20/death-by-chocolate-cake-from-mary-berry/

I made the cake as instructed, except for the icing where I used the dark Lindor chocolates instead of plain chocolate. It was heaven watching the little chocolate balls melt in with the butter. Then I cut the white Lindors in half and put them on top of the cake.

All I needed to finish everything was my friends and a cup of coffee.

This is definitely double death by chocolate.

Why not try it at home.

Enjoy!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment